All authors of both oral and poster presentations are kindly invited to submit manuscripts based your presentation(s) at the 32nd International Symposium on Chromatography ISC 2018 (ISC 2018) for possible publication in Journal of Chromatography A or Journal of Chromatography B, with the intention of publishing in a joint Special Issue that is dedicated to this symposium.
- The Special Issue essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue. Please see below the publication process:
- All papers will go through normal peer review process per journal standard;
- Papers will be published as soon as they are accepted in earliest available regular journal volumes at ScienceDirect, which ensures very fast publication speed for individual authors;
- There will be Footnotes included in each accepted paper, indicating at which conference it was presented;
- The collection of finally accepted papers will be prepared and hosted at a dedicated Special Issue site – with links to the papers on ScienceDirect, retaining all original citation details.
Authors are suggested reading carefully on the Scope of these two journals before selecting which journal for publication.
- Submission link:
- Fist-time user will need to register;
- Please select special issue short title “VSI: ISC 2018” during submission process;
- Please follow the step-by-step guide in completing the submission procedure;
- Submission deadline: 15 Jan 2019
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of your selected journal, which you can find at each journal’s homepage site. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the ISC 2018 Special Issue.
Please note that all manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for the journal selected, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the conference is not a guarantee for publication in the journals.
Thanks for your attention, and looking forward to your contribution!